Unrivaled is actively looking for a CNC Technician/Operator to join our production team at our Ogden location. The CNC Tech is responsible for coordinating, preparing, and machining various project parts in support of the production team. This is not just CNC operations but a position that includes working with our creative team and developing innovative solutions for each project.
We are looking for good aptitude and experience with CNC equipment. Ability to work in AutoCAD is a plus. A qualified candidate would bring the motivation and sheer will to do great work each day. Competitive wages, 401k, medical & dental benefits available.
- Machine parts, assembly, wood, acrylic, clean up.
- Production file prep and coordination for client projects.
- Assist in developing support pieces for each project.
- File management and project archiving.
- Maintaining a clean production area and organized workflow.
- Practical experience in CNC.
- CAD experience in any software package.
- Understanding in build concepts, some drafting and other related areas.
- Ability to bring the awesome on a daily basis.
- 3D software experiences, AutoCAD, routing software
- Construction experience
We offer competitive wages, 401k, medical, and dental benefits. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unrivaled is a family of creatives + craftsmen with an insatiable desire to outdo ourselves. We’re like the Brady Bunch fueled by sibling rivalry and the nootropic powers of blood, sweat, and tears. We believe in working hard. We believe in playing hard. We believe they should be one-and-the-same. Designing, creating, building, and insulting each other’s mothers is what we love–doing it as Unrivaled is our glory.