Unrivaled is looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team in our Ogden, Utah location. You will be working alongside creatives and craftsmen and generating opportunities for us to sell and create experiences at events and within museum exhibits, trade-show exhibits, and corporate environments. Our Account Executives focus on finding new business opportunities and turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
A successful Account Executive will be a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between clients and our service offerings. Interpersonal skills and a professional persona are integral to this client-facing position. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relationships, able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and have an aptitude for and an interest in creative services.
This position is a good fit for someone who has experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive, or in Business Development in the advertising or creative services industries.
Unrivaled is a family of creatives + craftsmen with an insatiable desire to outdo ourselves. We’re like the Brady Bunch fueled by sibling rivalry and the nootropic powers of blood, sweat, and tears. We believe in working hard. We believe in playing hard. We believe they should be one-and-the-same. Designing, creating, building, and insulting each other’s mothers is what we love–doing it as Unrivaled is icing.
We design and deliver brand experiences on levels only dreamt of—and we do it all in-house—from design, to digital development, to fabrication, to install. But it’s only through our team that any of this is possible, so we seek out those who fit our culture of under-promising and over-delivering and are never content with anything less than unrivaled.
We offer growth opportunity, competitive wages, good benefits, awesome projects, and a creative studio environment. This is a salaried plus bonus position with compensation dependent on experience and performance.
- Development of sales plans and sales strategies
- Execution of sales strategies and outbound prospecting
- Networking through industry related events and gatherings
- Discussing strategy with clients and helping to develop their projects or campaigns
- Supporting existing clients with new opportunities or projects
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met and satisfaction is maintained
- Serving as the liaison between the client and our creative team and internal teams
- Presenting creative proposals to clients, closing deals, and helping to navigate them through our process
- Overseeing the initial deployment of a client’s project
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience in the exhibit, creative, or advertising industries
- Strong prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Experience building and managing a sales pipeline
- Ability to set and achieve both short and long term goals with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to understand client needs and the handling of negotiations and contracts
- Able to accommodate occasional travel
- Proficient use of computers and willingness to integrate web based project management and CRM tools into your daily workflow
How to Apply
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and on-site at our Ogden, Utah location
- Submit a cover letter that introduces yourself and speaks a bit as to why we would be a good fit for each other, along with a resume that lists your experience
- Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Account Executive” in the subject line