Unrivaled is looking to add a full-time Account Manager to our team. As the gatekeepers of all incoming and outgoing information with our clients, our Account Managers are ultimately responsible for our clients’ experience and satisfaction. A successful Account Manager will manage the complete client experience while identifying and pursuing new business opportunities with these existing clients. A qualified candidate will be an excellent communicator with an eye for detail that thrives in a fast-paced small-business environment. Pay will vary based on experience and additional industry training will be provided.
The ideal candidate is passionate, reliable, personable, and communicative. We’re looking for facilitators and creative minded people that love our design-centric approach and take every opportunity to inspire and guide clients through our process – from ideation, to design, to end product.
Unrivaled is a family of creatives + craftsmen with an insatiable desire to outdo ourselves. We’re like the Brady Bunch fueled by sibling rivalry and the nootropic powers of blood, sweat, and tears. We believe in working hard. We believe in playing hard. We believe they should be one-and-the-same. Designing, creating, building, and insulting each other’s mothers is what we love–doing it as Unrivaled is icing.
We design and deliver brand experiences on levels only dreamt of—and we do it all in-house—from design, to digital development, to fabrication, to install. But it’s only through our team that any of this is possible, so we seek out those who fit our culture of under-promising and over-delivering and are never content with anything less than unrivaled.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships
- Ensure successful projects by understanding client needs, helping set expectations, and communicating those needs and expectations to our design and production teams
- Assume ownership of client satisfaction and shepherd each project from start to finish
- Take the initiative on solving issues that may arise and to take precautions to prevent problems from arising
- Practical experience with client relations
- Must be experienced at planning, organizing, problem-solving, effective communication, decision-making, delegating, negotiating, conflict management and cool under fire
- Proficient with details
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency in Google Suite (sheets, docs, etc)
- Ability to bring the awesome on a daily basis
We offer growth opportunity, competitive wages, good benefits including medical and dental, awesome projects, and a creative environment.
How to Apply
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and on-site at our Ogden, Utah location
- Submit a cover letter and resume that lists your experience and skills
- Email everything to email@example.com with “Legit Account Manager” in the subject line.