Unrivaled is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team in our Ogden, Utah location – the outdoor recreation mecca. This is the place to be if climbing, hiking, kayaking, and skiing is up your alley. Unrivaled is seeking an all-in-one inbound marketer — this is a new position for us and we are in need of someone who can develop our inbound marketing strategy from scratch. As such, we are on the search for someone who is self-driven, versatile, and knows how to get things done.
Unrivaled does amazing work but we kind of suck when it comes to showing it off or talking about it. As a Content Marketing Manager your mission will be to hype Unrivaled, show off our capabilities, and bring an audience to us. There are a lot of people out there that could use our help and it is your civic duty to help them find us!
This will be accomplished by creating content that potential clients will consume and see value in, sharing that content on channels they are active in, and measuring the results of content marketing activities to show progress toward our vision.
The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, highly creative, reliable, a strong communicator, and loves to get hands-on with their projects.
To succeed here you will need to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, have an aptitude and interest in the creative or advertising industry, and balance strategic thinking with strong and sophisticated writing skills – and we can’t emphasize that last point enough; for the first while this position will be 90% writing so being a creative writer should be your strongest asset.
Unrivaled is a family of creatives + craftsmen with an insatiable desire to outdo ourselves. We’re like the Brady Bunch fueled by sibling rivalry and the nootropic powers of blood, sweat, and tears. We believe in working hard. We believe in playing hard. We believe they should be one-and-the-same. Designing, creating, building, and insulting each other’s mothers is what we love–doing it as Unrivaled is icing.
We design and deliver brand experiences on levels only dreamt of—and we do it all in-house—from design, to digital development, to fabrication, to install. But it’s only through our team that any of this is possible, so we seek out those who fit our culture of under-promising and over-delivering and are never content with anything less than unrivaled.
We offer growth opportunity, competitive wages, great benefits, awesome projects, and a creative studio environment. This is a salaried position, $50k-$70k, with compensation dependent on experience.
- Support sales efforts through market research, creating targeted campaigns, and developing RFPs and other sales tools
- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our content offerings which may include blog posts, social media, white papers, thought leadership articles, infographics, etc.
- Create and develop new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Create and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish systems to track metrics and generate reports in order to help us understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into clients, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Edit content from other members of the team or ghost write on behalf of company leadership
- Collaborate with other departments to generate innovative content ideas
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Most importantly, completely own the creation and management of our future inbound content marketing engine
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- 2-3 years of content marketing experience preferred
- Creative writing skills and ability to match voice and tone
- Ability to project manage multiple campaigns and timelines
- Strategic thinker with just as much ability to execute tactics
- Ability to track metrics, run reports, and make decisions backed by data
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Self-driven, self-teachable, and self-disciplined
- A vocal, articulate, and collaborative person
- A good sense of humor
- Experience using HubSpot or other marketing tools
- Adobe Creative Suite skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS
- Experience regulating fools in Towerfall Ascension
How to Apply
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and on-site at our Ogden, Utah location
- Submit a cover letter and resume that lists your experience and accurately describes how your skills match our needs, being clear and honest about where you are proficient vs. somewhat knowledgeable
- Provide a link to your online portfolio that demonstrates what you’ve been doing for the last few years. We’re interested in all of your work, from writing, to strategy or planning, to the stuff you do as a hobby on the weekend
- Email everything to email@example.com and put “Content Marketing Manager” in the subject line.