Unrivaled is looking to add to our production team at our Ogden location with a full time Production Project Manager position who will manage and coordinate many projects in a professional and timely manner. This key position would direct various museum, environmental, exhibit and creative projects. Experience with custom fabrication, estimating, build methods and management is needed. Quality control and attention to details is a must. A qualified candidate will thrive in a fast paced and growing team. Pay will vary based on experience and additional industry training will be provided.
The ideal candidate is passionate about their work, reliable, personable, and will love to get hands on with their projects. We’re looking for inventors and makers that love the DIY spirit and take every opportunity to stay involved with their designs and creations.
Unrivaled is a family of creatives + craftsmen with an insatiable desire to outdo ourselves. We’re like the Brady Bunch fueled by sibling rivalry and the nootropic powers of blood, sweat, and tears. We believe in working hard. We believe in playing hard. We believe they should be one-and-the-same. Designing, creating, building, and insulting each other’s mothers is what we love–doing it as Unrivaled is icing.
We design and deliver brand experiences on levels only dreamt of—and we do it all in-house—from design, to digital development, to fabrication, to install. But it’s only through our team that any of this is possible, so we seek out those who fit our culture of under-promising and over-delivering and are never content with anything less than unrivaled.
This is a full-time salaried position. We offer growth opportunity, competitive wages, good benefits including medical and dental, awesome projects, and a creative environment.
- Meet all client expectations through the production of timely, efficient and high quality products and service.
- Strong building and construction skills as well as technical and communication skills are necessary.
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Assume Ownership and coordinate all aspects of a project from start to finish.
- Must be experienced at planning, organizing, problem solving, effective communications, decision-making, delegating, negotiating, conflict management and cool under fire.
- Needs to take the initiative on solving issues that may arise and to take precautions to prevent problems from arising.
- Practical experience in exhibit building or related industry
- Proficient with drawings, measurements and details
- Knowledge of standard build methods
- Basic computer knowledge and use of planning and estimating software
- Knowledge of power tools and basic shop equipment
- Ability to bring the awesome on a daily basis
How to Apply
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and on-site at our Ogden office
- Submit a resume that lists your experiences and skills.
- Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager” in the subject line.