Unrivaled is looking to add to our production team at our Ogden location with a full time Project Manager position who will manage and coordinate many projects in a professional and timely manner. This key position directs various museum, environmental, exhibit, and creative projects. Our Project Managers are responsible for the overall success of our projects and ensure that they are completed by the intended deadline, are estimated accurately, remain profitable, and that they exceed client expectations. This includes the planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of a project. The project manager ensures the direction and information for all project needs are communicated to each applicable department and vendor. Pay will vary based on experience and additional industry training will be provided.
The ideal candidate is passionate about their work, reliable, personable, and will love to get hands on with their projects. We’re looking for inventors and makers that love the DIY spirit and take every opportunity to stay involved.
Unrivaled is a family of creatives + craftsmen with an insatiable desire to outdo ourselves. We’re like the Brady Bunch fueled by sibling rivalry and the nootropic powers of blood, sweat, and tears. We believe in working hard. We believe in playing hard. We believe they should be one-and-the-same. Designing, creating, building, and insulting each other’s mothers is what we love–doing it as Unrivaled is icing.
We design and deliver brand experiences on levels only dreamt of—and we do it all in-house—from design, to digital development, to fabrication, to install. But it’s only through our team that any of this is possible, so we seek out those who fit our culture of under-promising and over-delivering and are never content with anything less than unrivaled.
- Project leadership
- Assist in the development of quotes
- Project estimating
- Project planning
- Leading production Kick Offs and project meetings
- Maintaining established budgets
- Monitoring and reporting progress to management and clients
- Working with and establishing relationships with vendors
- Controlling quality
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including Design, Graphics, and Sales
- Minimum two years experience in a project management role
- Must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions, resolve conflicts, as well as general project management skills.
- Proficient at reading build drawings and measurements as well as understanding and communicating details
- Knowledge of standard build methods and materials
- Basic computer knowledge and use of planning and estimating software
- Ability to bring the awesome on a daily basis
We offer growth opportunity, competitive wages, good benefits including medical and dental, awesome projects, and a creative environment.
How to Apply
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and on-site at our Ogden office
- Submit a resume that lists your experiences and skills.
- Email everything to email@example.com with “Project Manager” in the subject line.